Transport Management services
Whilst you can contact us, before contacting us for our transport management services, it is important to identify what is required. However, if you are having trouble deciding what you require, then answer the following questions as they will provide a useful guide:
- what type of operator licence do you require (or have);
- if you have an operator’s licence, do you need to make changes and what changes do you need to make;
- do you require a transport manager or suitably qualified person;
- do you need require a compliance or Earned Recognition audit or your policies, procedures or systems updated;
- have you recently received a visit from a DVSA Enforcement Officer;
- are you experiencing issues with a maintenance or service provider.
There are several ways our transport management services can provide useful support to your business from simply:
- putting a new operator licence application together for you;
- carrying out or guiding you through the correct process for any changes to your operator’s licence
- providing a qualified external transport manager, if you are within Transolva Ltd. local area and this is acceptable to the OTC;
- carrying out of either a compliance or Earned Recognition Audit of your policies, procedures and systems;
- assisting with the preparation of a response following a DVSA compliance audit;
- providing a review of your maintenance provider.
If you are bewildered by what you have read and need to do, please contact us via email; [email protected] or call; 01935 577007 for free expert, friendly and professional advice regarding any aspects of our Transport Management Services.