WELCOME TO THE NEW TRANSOLVA LTD WEBSITE!
Over the past year or so things have been happening behind the scenes of Transolva Ltd.
We have just gained our ISO 9001:2015 certification which has involved a lot of hard work. This important development now means we will be able to increase further the services we can offer and we are hoping to be able to Audit soon for the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme.
In response to requests from Industry, the Department for Transport has, pursuant to Article 14(2) of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006, agreed to a temporary and limited urgent relaxation of the enforcement of EU drivers’ hours rules in England, Scotland and Wales for the drivers of vehicles involved in the delivery of food, non-food (personal care and household paper and cleaning) and over the counter pharmaceuticals when undertaking the following journeys:
- Distribution centre to stores (or fulfilment centre)
- From manufacturer or supplier to distribution centre (including backhaul collections)
- From manufacturer or supplier to store (or fulfilment centre)
- Between distribution centres and transport hub trunking
- Transport hub deliveries to stores